Let me ask five simple questions. Although they are simple questions they reveal everything we feel about our health and happiness.
5 Questions to Ponder:
- Are people more stressed today than in the past?
- Were people happier in the past than they are today?
- Do you sometimes have a hard time staying focused and calm?
- Do you think our children will face more challenges than we do today?
- Would you like to hear about a solution that helps people cope better, feel calm, and enjoy clarity?
99% of people agree with you. How did we get in this situation?
The best way to tell the future is to look at the past.
“We use substances to manage our moods. In fact, the four top-selling items in grocery stores are all drugs that we use to manage our mood and energy: caffeine, sugar, alcohol, and nicotine.”*
—Dr. Mark Hyman
In addition to medications, people are turning to caffeine, sugar, alcohol, and nicotine to help control their mood and energy. Unfortunately, these products are harmful to our bodies and may even lead to life-threatening health conditions. Why endanger ourselves when there is a better way.
If we aren’t getting all the nutrition we need from the foods we eat, we must supplement our nutritional intake. When we do so, along with regular physical activity and consistently getting a good night’s rest, our body’s needs are met and we are on the way to living healthier, happier lives.
What supplements are you taking?
Go to http://www.q96health.com for more information